Children who will be eligible to attend Kindergarten for the 2016-2017 school year must be five years old on or before September 30, 2016.
Required items to be brought with you to your appointment are:
• Original Birth Certificate or other proof of birth
• Current proof of residence – (rental agreement, deed or building permit, tax statement, or voter registration ONLY)
• Immunization record
• Custody Papers (if applicable)
Registration forms may be completed before your appointment by going to our district website on the Enrollment/Registration page.
The following forms will need to be completed to finalize registration. You may print and complete them before your appointment to expedite the process if you choose.
• Registration Information Form (needs to be signed)
• Enrollment Form
• Emergency Card
• Language Survey
• Student Health Form
• Household Verification
• Residency Verification Form (optional)